Our growing agency is looking for a motivated, creative, organized and detail-focused individual to join our team. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining current client relationships and developing new client relationships that fit our agency model. The right candidate will be able to identify client needs, organize client strategies and deliver results.
- Act as a trusted liaison and main point of contact for identified clients
- Manage and strengthen client relationships
- Help develop diverse media plans to achieve goals
- Act as a key strategist for campaign initiatives
- Keep clients’ needs and goals top of mind to act as an advocate
- Manage client workflow and project timelines to meet deadlines
- Work with agency colleagues to launch and update campaigns
- Respond to client questions in a timely manner
- Maintain clear documentation of all activities and services provided on the client’s behalf
- Meet with clients often to discuss strategy and performance
- Take part in pitches for new clients
- Remain up to speed on emerging digital and social advertising tactics and marketing trends
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent people skills
- Professional appearance and persona
- Periodic travel to our clients outside of Missoula
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in media buying and/or advertising sales is a plus
- Knowledge of Montana’s geography and statewide tourism industry is a plus
- Experience working with photographers, videographers and media influencers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising, marketing or related field
- Advertising agency or corporate marketing experience is preferred
Location: Missoula, Montana
Compensation: Salary based on experience. Bonus opportunities based on performance. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and 401k.
About Us: Established in 1998, Windfall is a full-service creative agency with a strict policy against boring. We’re agents for change. We listen. We ask questions. We find answers. We make connections. We make history. We make awesome. And we get to do it in a pretty remarkable place—Missoula, Montana.
We’re fiercely invested in our community and treat our clients and our team members like family. It’s a simple approach…small-town authenticity, world-class creative.
If you think you’d be a good match for our studio—let’s talk.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Tia@windfallstudio.com by January 19, 2018.